In January 2015 figures released by the Home Office following a Freedom of Information request reveal that 20 migrants have spent at least 722 days in detention under immigration powers. A snapshot of the situation in September 2014 showed that in total, 3,378 people are detained solely under Immigration Act powers. Continue reading
This blog is written by mediators from Garden Court Mediation. It aims to be an informative guide to mediation and provide updates, comment and analysis on interesting developments in mediation.
Do get in touch with us if you want to find out more about mediation or would like to instruct a mediator.
- RT @londonlegal: Support Brenda @gardencourtlaw in her efforts to take on the #LondonMarathon for #accesstojustice on 22 April! Sponsor her… 8 hours ago
- RT @justallianceuk: .#TonyRice is a real life #DanielBlake. With #LegalAid for #WelfareBenefits cut, Tony was sanctioned for 212 days, forc… 12 hours ago
- Join us on 26 April for 'Accommodation and support for trafficking victims'. Garden Court's @shushinluh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- RT @Channel4News: Windrush mother blames immigration problems for son’s death. WATCH: channel4.com/news/windrush-… 16 hours ago
- RT @BBCNewsnight: "There were some who saw it, I shan't name them, as almost reminiscent of Nazi Germany in the way it's working" - former… 16 hours ago