In January 2015 figures released by the Home Office following a Freedom of Information request reveal that 20 migrants have spent at least 722 days in detention under immigration powers. A snapshot of the situation in September 2014 showed that in total, 3,378 people are detained solely under Immigration Act powers. Continue reading
This blog is written by mediators from Garden Court Mediation. It aims to be an informative guide to mediation and provide updates, comment and analysis on interesting developments in mediation.
Do get in touch with us if you want to find out more about mediation or would like to instruct a mediator.
- Former British Museum employee has won her case of unfair dismissal and pregnancy discrimination, represented by Ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @Lawyers4EU: #LawyersAgainstBrexit will march alongside Women For Europe TOMORROW. Please join us. Meeting outside the RA 11-11.30. #Sto… 14 hours ago
- Grace Brown, from Garden Court's #immigration team, is delivering session shortly on "Activism - Race and Migration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @connordjohnston: Eligibility for homelessness assistance for young people brought to UK under Dubs amendment, housing benefit for Windr… 18 hours ago
- Statement of Bahailu Kebede, tenant in fire-source flat, was delivered today @grenfellinquiry. Kebede is represente… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago