In January 2015 figures released by the Home Office following a Freedom of Information request reveal that 20 migrants have spent at least 722 days in detention under immigration powers. A snapshot of the situation in September 2014 showed that in total, 3,378 people are detained solely under Immigration Act powers. Continue reading
This blog is written by mediators from Garden Court Mediation. It aims to be an informative guide to mediation and provide updates, comment and analysis on interesting developments in mediation.
Do get in touch with us if you want to find out more about mediation or would like to instruct a mediator.
- RT @GardenCtCrime: Acquittal of five men for money laundering and evasion of duty offences due to prosecution's failure to comply with its… 1 day ago
- RT @Angles_project: On 7 March 6.30pm, check out #PressForProgress @gardencourtlaw 'Extraordinary Women' panel with @megs_key @AllAboutTran… 1 day ago
- Chambers has sad news to announce. Our dear friend and colleague, Vikki Kerly, who was diagnosed with cancer in Jun… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- New book out NOW: Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Law and Practice, edited by our Michelle Brewer & others wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @gcchousing: East Finchley residents settle two-year legal battle with Housing Association after gas supply cut off. Garden Court's @Tim… 2 days ago