This blog is written by mediators from Garden Court Mediation. It aims to be an informative guide to mediation and provide updates, comment and analysis on interesting developments in mediation.
Do get in touch with us if you want to find out more about mediation or would like to instruct a mediator.
- RT @ILPAimmigration: Our Article 8 update w Sonali Naik @gardencourtlaw & David Chirico @OnePumpCourt will be running in January! #immigrat… 46 minutes ago
- @blessingmukosha @RebLaw_UK @publiclawprojct @DoughtyStPublic @Food_Foundation @Ndjodi_ML @CoreyStoughton Lovely me… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- RT @chpaulussen: Second presentation of our final panel, with Smita Shah @gardencourtlaw presenting on ‘criminal justice responses to #chil… 21 hours ago
- RT @LegalActionGrp: As well as top speakers we reckon @gardencourtlaw has the best freebies with the charging cables 😀 https://t.co/dQRNn7… 1 day ago
- RT @gcchousing: We are at the @HLPA_UK conference today. Our Marina Sergides spoke this morning on #Grenfell and our @lizdgclaw & John Beck… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: February 2014
So why is there less resort to mediation happening than might be expected, considering all the advantages? Because, as suggested by the article circulated by mediationworld this February, http://www.mediate.com/articles/GavrilaAbl20140207.cfm these advantages are less apparent to parties to a dispute (users) … Continue reading
It seems a long time ago since I bemoaned the ending of my Italian holiday. Today, four months later, the cheque arrived! I hadn’t had the chance to meet with anyone from Trenitalia to tell them how I felt, but … Continue reading