This blog is written by mediators from Garden Court Mediation. It aims to be an informative guide to mediation and provide updates, comment and analysis on interesting developments in mediation.
Do get in touch with us if you want to find out more about mediation or would like to instruct a mediator.
- HMP Winchester didn't instigate appropriate self-harm support measures for prisoner. Our @TaimourLay instructed. bit.ly/2yuUejf 42 minutes ago
- Jury finds prison failings at HMP Doncaster were causative of death of Gerard Scahill. Our @ifeanyiodogwu instructed bit.ly/2guwHbg 4 hours ago
- RT @lawsocgazette: Civil justice overseers back 'presumption' of mediation lawgazette.co.uk/law/civil-just… 5 hours ago
- RT @HJAcivillibs: Family represented by @TaimourLay of @gardencourtlaw & @ClairHilder of @HJAcivillibs twitter.com/hjacivillibs/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @ATLEUnit: Domestic workers still not aware of their rights & at risk of exploitation: theguardian.com/global-develop… @Kalayaan @J4DWUK @Anti_S… 6 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2014
So why is there less resort to mediation happening than might be expected, considering all the advantages? Because, as suggested by the article circulated by mediationworld this February, http://www.mediate.com/articles/GavrilaAbl20140207.cfm these advantages are less apparent to parties to a dispute (users) … Continue reading
It seems a long time ago since I bemoaned the ending of my Italian holiday. Today, four months later, the cheque arrived! I hadn’t had the chance to meet with anyone from Trenitalia to tell them how I felt, but … Continue reading