This blog is written by mediators from Garden Court Mediation. It aims to be an informative guide to mediation and provide updates, comment and analysis on interesting developments in mediation.
Do get in touch with us if you want to find out more about mediation or would like to instruct a mediator.
- RT @GCCcivillibs: “Are you going to stop attributing deaths to race of those who died?”, our Patrick Roche at #CamberSands inquest: https:/… 9 minutes ago
- BREAKING: CPS announces #Hillsborough charging decisions - six individuals charged bit.ly/2sgE5Mb https://t.co/qEJUZGgSHr 1 day ago
- #Hillsborough charging decisions will be announced this morning. Our thoughts are with the families of the 96 & Hil… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Passionate about human rights? Marketing & Comms vacancy at No.1 ranked barristers' chambers #humanrightsjobs ow.ly/zKec30d0yEm 1 day ago
- #EU_Citizens in the UK: Important note by @BerryAdrianC of Garden Court Chambers on y'day's @ukhomeoffice proposals bit.ly/2tfKqqd 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: April 2014
When the government sought to reduce civil legal aid expenditure by taking specific areas of law out of scope, it comforted itself that disputes could still be solved, but more cheaply, by the increased use of mediation. Since then the news … Continue reading