This blog is written by mediators from Garden Court Mediation. It aims to be an informative guide to mediation and provide updates, comment and analysis on interesting developments in mediation.
Do get in touch with us if you want to find out more about mediation or would like to instruct a mediator.
- RT @GardenCtCrime: The CCRC have now decided not to contest judicial review after Garden Court's David Emanuel obtained permission to judic… 17 hours ago
- TONIGHT: Watch #KilledByMyDebt on @BBCOne at 9pm: an adaptation of the true story of Jerome Rogers, a young man who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @DexterDiasQC: SO proud of my colleague @gardencourtlaw the brilliant Sonali Naik QC, new Chair of @libertyhq >> twitter.com/gardencourtlaw… 20 hours ago
- RT @TVEdwardsSol: A big thank you from our #familylaw department to @KatherineAbdn @gardencourtlaw for the excellent advocacy training. 20 hours ago
- “The Windrush generation typically came to the UK on invitation & did important work... Some were able to bring the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: conflict resolution
Many disputes, suitable for mediation, are over the ownership of land and use of and access to space. Boundaries which aren’t agreed, communal areas accommodating diverse interests, levels of noise between proximate buildings all trigger strong emotional responses. The people … Continue reading