This blog is written by mediators from Garden Court Mediation. It aims to be an informative guide to mediation and provide updates, comment and analysis on interesting developments in mediation.
Do get in touch with us if you want to find out more about mediation or would like to instruct a mediator.
- RT @GCCcivillibs: High Court legal challenge secures delay to wide-ranging injunction against environmental protestors. Our Stephanie Harri… 4 hours ago
- RT @DebatINQUEST: .@_lesliethomas of @gardencourtlaw addresses #grenfell Inquiry on importance of pen portraits of bereaved as a testimonia… 6 hours ago
- We are delighted to announce that Garden Court's John Beckley has been appointed as District Judge. He will be base… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Why is it so vital for the #Grenfell Inquiry to hear family 'pen portraits' on the lives of those who died? Leslie… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- The #GrenfellTowerInquiry Procedural Hearing has just begun and is now streaming LIVE youtube.com/c/GrenfellTowe… 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: joint session
Many disputes, suitable for mediation, are over the ownership of land and use of and access to space. Boundaries which aren’t agreed, communal areas accommodating diverse interests, levels of noise between proximate buildings all trigger strong emotional responses. The people … Continue reading