This blog is written by mediators from Garden Court Mediation. It aims to be an informative guide to mediation and provide updates, comment and analysis on interesting developments in mediation.
Do get in touch with us if you want to find out more about mediation or would like to instruct a mediator.
- We will be taking part in this year's #OpenHouseLondon on 16-17 Sept! Find out more about our historic building:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- High Court finds former child soldier was unlawfully detained for 15mths: bit.ly/2icxmOt @dpg_law… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- ''#HumanRights of #Migrants in the 21st Century' book out now - our @Ella_Gunn co-author of Chapter 9:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- High Ct finds "without hesitation" that detention of torture victim in #DetainedFastTrack was unlawful:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @DLPublicLaw: #interimrelief granted stopping removal of #Afghan former #UASC. Andrew Eaton for @gardencourtlaw and @JamieB2712 #afghani… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: litigation
Many disputes, suitable for mediation, are over the ownership of land and use of and access to space. Boundaries which aren’t agreed, communal areas accommodating diverse interests, levels of noise between proximate buildings all trigger strong emotional responses. The people … Continue reading