This blog is written by mediators from Garden Court Mediation. It aims to be an informative guide to mediation and provide updates, comment and analysis on interesting developments in mediation.
Do get in touch with us if you want to find out more about mediation or would like to instruct a mediator.
- RT @ILPAimmigration: Our Article 8 update w Sonali Naik @gardencourtlaw & David Chirico @OnePumpCourt will be running in January! #immigrat… 36 minutes ago
- @blessingmukosha @RebLaw_UK @publiclawprojct @DoughtyStPublic @Food_Foundation @Ndjodi_ML @CoreyStoughton Lovely me… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- RT @chpaulussen: Second presentation of our final panel, with Smita Shah @gardencourtlaw presenting on ‘criminal justice responses to #chil… 21 hours ago
- RT @LegalActionGrp: As well as top speakers we reckon @gardencourtlaw has the best freebies with the charging cables 😀 https://t.co/dQRNn7… 1 day ago
- RT @gcchousing: We are at the @HLPA_UK conference today. Our Marina Sergides spoke this morning on #Grenfell and our @lizdgclaw & John Beck… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: unlawful detention
In January 2015 figures released by the Home Office following a Freedom of Information request reveal that 20 migrants have spent at least 722 days in detention under immigration powers. A snapshot of the situation in September 2014 showed that in … Continue reading