This blog is written by mediators from Garden Court Mediation. It aims to be an informative guide to mediation and provide updates, comment and analysis on interesting developments in mediation.
Do get in touch with us if you want to find out more about mediation or would like to instruct a mediator.
- HMP Winchester didn't instigate appropriate self-harm support measures for prisoner. Our @TaimourLay instructed. bit.ly/2yuUejf 50 minutes ago
- Jury finds prison failings at HMP Doncaster were causative of death of Gerard Scahill. Our @ifeanyiodogwu instructed bit.ly/2guwHbg 5 hours ago
- RT @lawsocgazette: Civil justice overseers back 'presumption' of mediation lawgazette.co.uk/law/civil-just… 5 hours ago
- RT @HJAcivillibs: Family represented by @TaimourLay of @gardencourtlaw & @ClairHilder of @HJAcivillibs twitter.com/hjacivillibs/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @ATLEUnit: Domestic workers still not aware of their rights & at risk of exploitation: theguardian.com/global-develop… @Kalayaan @J4DWUK @Anti_S… 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: unlawful detention
In January 2015 figures released by the Home Office following a Freedom of Information request reveal that 20 migrants have spent at least 722 days in detention under immigration powers. A snapshot of the situation in September 2014 showed that in … Continue reading